6/15/2012 6:51 PM (PST)
DEFINITE SCAM ALERT!!!!
I received an "offer of employment" from this company and do not believe that any legitimate company would require an employee to provide a personal account (and full access to said account) for company "business."
Read the following passage from the "Employment Agreement" and you will see what I mean.
The Employee, accepted the Investment Management Specialist position, agrees to provide the Employer with an Operating Account (OA below), as described herein:
1. provide the Employer with bank account requisites and internet monitoring access*;
2. receive payments related to the Company’s sales at the Employee’s bank account;
3. send timely reports to the Company’s Supervisor regarding any new occasion;
4. perform banking operations with OA following the Supervisor’s instructions;
5. perform operations with the Employer’s assets through local Agents (Western Union and MoneyGram systems) or OA via bank wire transfers;
6. provide the Company’s Supervisor with timely reports including all demanded information regarding performed tasks and processed transfers.